Starting Line is a 7 week pre-employment programme run by Scope, a disability equality charity. The service supports disabled people of working age living in Ealing to find, apply for and keep a job.
The service is tailored to the individual and each customer is supported by a specialist Employment advisor, who can help you prepare for a paid job, voluntary work or training while understanding your career goals and how you can achieve them.
Group training sessions will be:
- 3 hours per session
- 2 mornings a week for 7 weeks
- around 12 to 14 people per group
The sessions will help you:
- grow in confidence, assertiveness and independence
- develop your interview skills
- find volunteering, training or employment opportunities
- talk about disability in the workplace
To register for Starting Line- complete the online form found on the website. www.scope.org.uk/startingline
If you would like to find out more, please contact the Starting Line team directly: firstname.lastname@example.org