- We aspire to excellence in all we do and we have high academic expectations for all our children.
- We continually strive to innovate, evaluate and reflect to ensure that we provide the best teaching, learning, resources and opportunities for our community.
- We expect and celebrate endeavour and achievement.
- We encourage children to be confident, resilient, reflective and independent learners.
- We provide access to a rich, broad and balanced curriculum, which incorporates the National Curriculum and enables each child to achieve her/his level of personal and academic excellence irrespective of gender, ethnicity, or socio-economic background.
- We provide opportunities that enable children to develop high standards of self-discipline, self esteem, moral values, listening and social skills which allow children to become independent learners.
- Teamwork is at the heart of all we do. We respect everyone and treat people the way we would like to be treated.
SEN: All schools have an obligation to make provision for children with Special Educational Needs and/or complex health needs. Please contact the school directly for a comprehensive overview of what support and facilities are available.