The Early Start SEND Inclusion team are running toileting workshops for parents and carers of childrenaged 0-5 with social communication needs.
Come along and get practical ideas and strategies to support you and your child’s toilet training!
The aim of the workshop is to:
- Understand why children may have difficulties in toilet training
- Learn practical strategies to support your child
There are various dates available :
- Wednesday 27th November 2019, 1pm-3pm @ Dormers Wells Children's Centre
- Thursday 9th January 2020, 1pm-3pm @ Windmill Children's Centre
- Wednesday 17th June 2020, 9.30am-11.30am @ Grange Children's Centre
To book onto a workshop, please get in touch with Tessa (07525388583) or Rachel (07864247081) from the Early Start SEND Inclusion team.
Please note this course is for parents only, no creche will be provided.
There are various other workshops available, view the Early Start SEND Inclusion Workshops 2019-20.