The Early Start SEND Inclusion team are running successful sleep workshops for parents with children aged 0-5 with social and communication needs.
Come along and get practical ideas and strategies to support you and your child in getting a successful nights sleep!
The aim of the workshop is to:
- Explore reasons behind difficult sleep times
- Learn strategies to minimise problems and learn how you can support your child.
The workshop will be running on various dates:
- Wednesday 4th December 2019, 9.30am-11.30am @ Grange Children's Centre
- Wednesday 5th February 2020 , 1pm-3pm @ Dormers Wells Children's Centre
- Friday 15th May 2020, 9.30am-11.30am @ Perivale Children's Centre
To book, please contact Tessa (07525388583) or Rachel (07864247081) from the Early Start SEND Inclusion team.
Please note this workshop is for parents only, no creche will be provided.
There are also various other workshops available - View Early Start SEND Inclusion Team Workshops 2019-20