When contacting ECIRS you may be referred to another service called SAFE (Supportive Action for Families in Ealing). The SAFE team consists of health professionals, psychologists, therapists, counsellors, school and family workers and social workers - all of whom work with children, young people and their families to find solutions to family situations before they escalate into something more serious.
Help and support is offered through family therapy, parenting programmes, one-to-one discussion sessions, substance misuse support, behavioural programmes and more.
ECIRS can refer you to SAFE for a wide range of issues including:
- Concerns about a child’s behaviour at home or at school
- Problems at your child’s school
- Domestic violence, abuse or relationship breakdown at home
- Problems such as debt or housing relocation
- Addiction or substance misuse in the home
- Mental health issues impacting on the wellbeing of a child
- Significant parental stress
If you have a concern about a child or young person, please do not leave it - contact ECIRS for advice.