The Women and Girls Network are running a Group Work Programme “Ascent – Moving Forward Group” for women and girls who have experienced or been affected by gendered violence.
The programme offers:
- some first steps on the road to recovery from domestic and or sexual abuse
- a space to talk, listen and be heard in an emotionally supportive and safe environment
- an opportunity for women to share experiences and information with other women
- an opportunity to explore and understand the impact of domestic and sexual violence
- support to develop greater self-awareness, build confidence and make positive choices
- practical exercises to help create healthy boundaries and relationships and improve self-care.
The group will provide you with a supportive space to share and exchange ideas and experiences with other women and together develop new strategies to move forward in life
The programme is currently accepting referrals for groups in Ealing starting February 2020. Access to this group is by referrals only.
If you would like to self- refer , or find out more, please contact the service directly.