The Early Start SEND Inclusion team are running successful eating workshops for parents and carers of children aged 0-5 with social communication needs.
The aim of the workshop is to:
- Explore reasons behind difficult mealtimes
- Learn strategies to minimise problems
- Learn how you can support your child to develop a more varied diet.
There are various dates available:
- Tuesday 17th December 2019, 9.30am-11.30am @ Jubilee Garden's Children's Centre
- Wednesday 1st April 2020, 9.30am-11.30am @ Grange Children's Centre
- Tuesday 2nd June 2020, 9.30am-11.30am @ Hanwell Children's Centre
If you would like to book a place please contact Rachel on 07864 246081 or Tessa on 075253 88583.
Please note this workshop is for parents only, no creche will be provided.
There are various other workshops available, view the Early Start SEND Inclusion Workshops Timetable 2019-20