The EU Settlement Scheme is designed to make it straightforward for EU citizens and their family members to stay after the UK leaves the EU.
Ealing’s specialist project; The Ealing EU Settlement Service is now open Monday to Friday 10am – 4pm (appointments and advice) and Saturday 10am – 1.30pm (appointments only) providing;
- A dedicated immigration service, one-to-one immigration advice and practical support available in person and via the FREE advice line 0800 0564 745.
- We also provide out of hours telephone advice and support until 19:00pm.
- Home visiting service.
- Care home visits.
- Drop-in sessions for EU citizens to explain and apply for EUSS:
- Monday 10:00am – 12:00pm at Villiers House, 4th Floor, Haven Green, Ealing W5 2PA.
- Ealing Broadway, Southall and Hanwell foodbanks.
- End-to-end service: Working with EU citizens through the application process (e.g. helping gather relevant documents, explain form content, and sit alongside applicant to complete process).
- Immigration advice with our project partners West London Equality Centre.
- Weekly accessible workshops to Voluntary groups to raise awareness and better understand the EU Settlement Scheme.
- Assisted digital support available at The Lido Centre Monday to Wednesday 9:30am – 14:30pm
Supported is offered to;
- Victims of Domestic Violence/Modern Slavery/Trafficking/Children
- EU Families
- Victims of domestic abuse
- Elder People –Disabled People /Serious Health conditions
- Residents in Care Homes
- Homeless People
- EU elder people
Professionals can refer clients by completing a referral form and sending to EUSS@ealingcvs.org.uk